Jaz’s Cajun Eatery
McAlester’s newest Cajun seafood restaurant wanted to increase its visibility on Facebook and maximize its business listing on Google Maps.
- We created several pieces of graphics, flyers, and banners to use on Facebook.
- We personally interacted with thousands of Facebook users in McAlester to spread the word.
- We optimized their Google My Business listing and began responding to reviews.
Infrastructure Solutions Group, LLC
Infrastructure Solutions Group, LLC is a civil engineering firm that recently invested in a new marketing brochure, and now needed a redesigned website to match. They chose Choctaw Websites and we immediately got to work, delivering a finished website in less than 30 days.
- We used the same colors, content, and much of the same photography from the brochure
- We made optimizations for better search engine placement.
- We optimized images and site design for fast, responsive loading.
Lindley Stone is a leading supplier of moss-laden boulders for landscaping use. They needed a website designed specifically for mobile devices whereby contractors could scroll through galleries of boulders and building stone.
- We created website with minimal design intended to showcase galleries with the ability to scroll through photos.
- We added emphasis on landscape photos and video that demonstrated use of the company’s boulders and building stone.
- We included numerous optimizations for online search and maps.
Freeze and Flare Heat & Air
Freeze and Flare is an HVAC service company that wanted to up its game with a professionally-built website that both looked contemporary and performed well on searches. They contacted Choctaw Websites and we got right to work.
- We made sure to include their “Core Values” statement.
- We selected photos and logos designed to demonstrate their reliability, qualifications, and commitment to customer service.
- We wrote copy designed to convert visitors into customers.
FiberCare Dallas relied on a blog for many years to advertise its services, and decided it was time to build a formal business website to properly market itself. They hired Choctaw Websites after having heard about us on social media.
- We used imagery and text designed to meet visitor expectations immediately so as to maximize calls and conversions.
- We created a “before and after” section so that visitors could see how effective FiberCare’s cleaning services are.
- We made sure to maintain all the old URLs from their blog to avoid any “404 errors”.
Baldrey and Sons Construction
Baldrey and Sons Construction was a fast growing business and decided the time was right to get a website. They wanted to feature their services against the highly competitive Denver, CO market. We got to work right away.
- We settled on a visual design that made heavy use of imagery.
- We selected client photos that highlighted their many services and wrote text to match their visitors’ expectations.
- Both photos and text were optimized for search engines to perform against a highly competitive market.